Sometimes unexpected bills and surprise expenses can turn a good day into a bad one. When you find yourself scrambling for cash fast and looking for title loans in Lorain, turn to Title Loans. Bad or low credit? Been turned down by other loans? Title loans serviced by LoanMart still may be able to help, and may even be able to secure funding the same day that you apply1.
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart is thrilled to offer flexible repayment options along with zero hidden fees. You may be able to get title loans in Lorain based on the equity of your vehicle, along with your ability to pay back the loan1.
Some Ohio lenders have their own list of strict requirements when it comes to who they will and will not lend to. If you fail to adhere to their standards, you won’t be offered a loan. But title loans serviced by LoanMart think everyone should be able to apply for title loans. Worried bad or low credit issues will disqualify you? Title loans serviced by LoanMart may still be able to help even if your credit score isn’t particularly high1. All title loans serviced by LoanMart need to begin the online Lorain, Ohio title loan process is proof of ownership of your car, proof of a consistent income, and your car title.
No! In the old days, lenders wanted to see a paycheck for proof of income. But Title Loans serviced by LoanMart knows that today people make money in a variety of different ways. To qualify for title loans in Lorain, Title Loans serviced by LoanMart checks the equity in your vehicle and that you have a confirmable, steady source of income1. A confirmable, steady source of income can include any of the following:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimed Income.
How Can I Get a Title Loan in Lorain?
In the old days, applying for a title loan could take forever. But things are different now. The online process may help you get the money you need as soon as you need it1. Apply from your home, office, or car and let Title Loans serviced by LoanMart handle the rest.
Still have unanswered questions? Feel free to reach out to a loan agent at 440-444-9734.
Want more details about title loans in Lorain? Keep reading to learn more about the three simple steps!
- Step One: Give details on you and your vehicle on the pre-qualification form. Depending on your responses, your car may even receive a pre-qualification loan amount on the spot1.
- Step Two: Don’t stray too far from your phone! If Title Loans serviced by LoanMart needs more information from you, a loan representative will be reaching out. Some examples of more information needed include items such as a form of ID with photo, proof of income, and your car title.
- Step Three: Once you’ve been approved, all that’s left to do is add your signature to your loan agreement and then select how you would like to receive your funds. Your funds may even be added to your account via direct deposit if you would prefer.
After all three steps have been completed, you can receive your approved money and continue on with your day.
- Photo Identification– Such as a state-issued ID, a driver’s license, or a current passport.
- Proof of Residency– Such as a recent bill, a lease, a mortgage title, or a voter registration card.
- Proof of Income: Such as a recent pay stub, a bank statement, or another official document to verify how you support yourself financially.
- Pictures of Your Vehicle: This typically includes pictures of all visible sides of your car, your odometer, and your VIN.
- Your Car’s Title: The title must be in your name and valid.
- References: Please provide different references. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart accept both professional and personal references.
After submitting all of these documents, the approval process can move along at warp speed1. But please know that if Title Loans serviced by LoanMart requires anything else from you, your loan agent will be in touch.
This part of the process can vary from customer to customer, but some applicants may be able to receive their loan within one business day after applying1. In some instances, customers have even received their funds the same day they apply.
Life can throw you a curveball sometimes, which is why before you apply for a title loan, you should be absolutely percent certain that you can keep up with your loan payments each month. If you think you may have trouble coming up with the amount due at any point, it may be better for you to look at other options to help you get the money you need.
If you do decide keeping up with your payments is something you handle, please know that if at any time you cannot fulfill the terms of your loan, you may be at risk of repossession and your vehicle could potentially be sold at auction. If you suspect you won’t be able to afford the amount you owe, please contact Title Loans serviced by LoanMart.
Once you’ve been approved for your loan, you may pick how you would like to receive your funds in one of the following three ways:
- Bank –Submit your routing and account numbers and the money will show up in your account. But please know that each bank differs in their payment process, and this means the amount of time it will take you to receive your money will depend on the bank you use.
- Check – Don’t want to give out your banking information? No problem! Title Loans serviced by LoanMart is happy to issue you a check to cash at your bank or any other check cashing service.
- In Person– Pick up your funds at a participating money transfer location near you.
Choosing MoneyGram means that you can pay off title loans at a variety of convenient locations around the city. After deciding your preferred location, simply provide the transaction number given to you by your loan representative and a photo ID. You can find a MoneyGram in the following Lorain, Ohio stores:
- Other participating locations
Don’t sit back and let your dreams pass you by. Let Title Loans serviced by LoanMart help you live the life you were meant to live. Possibly receive your approved funds in as little as one business day with a title loan in Lorain, Ohio, Ohio1.
Ready to pay back title loans? Check out the map below for MoneyGram locations nearby: