People go to get car title loans for a number of reasons. There could be a bill that came out of nowhere, a wedding to plan, a repair that needs to be made, etc. However, sometimes the title to a vehicle being considered for a car title loan has gone missing (it could have been stolen, destroyed, or just been misplaced) and the owner might need to get a bit of help. Fortunately, depending on the situation, LoanMart may be able to help borrowers in the Kingman area find a solution1.
When going to apply for a car title loan from LoanMart, the following documents are required:
- A qualifying car title in the borrower’s name
- A government-issued photo ID like the potential borrower’s driver’s license or state ID
- Proof of Income (like paycheck stubs, invoices, or bank account statements) showing one’s ability to repay the loan
- Proof of residence (a piece of recent mail such as a utility bill will work)
- Several photos of the car whose title is being borrowed on. These can be done on any camera that produces good quality photos, including a smartphone.
However, if for whatever reason a car title is not currently in hand of the potential borrower, there are things that can be done to help remedy the situation.
The Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”) will often allow for a new title to a vehicle to be printed up and authenticated so that the owner has legal documentation of owning it. However, there are usually conditions that need to be met and a fee to be paid in order for this to be able to happen.
Required Documents to Replace Lost/Stolen Title
When going to acquire a new title for a vehicle, the requirements will vary a little bit state by state, but generally the following documents are what will be required:
- Fill out their application (online system or at the DMV)
- Name and address
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Make, model, year, color of car
- Odometer reading
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- Car registration
Once these have been submitted and the fee has been paid, it will depend on the borrower’s state how soon they will get the new title. Some states will provide a temporary title until the real one comes in, some might print it right then and there, or some may offer expedited service for an additional fee. Once the new title is in the borrower’s hands, they can immediately apply for a title loan on their computer, phone, or tablet.
What Happens from Here
Once the new title has been procured and can be presented to LoanMart along with the other required documentation, the process for acquiring a car title loan can move forward as it normally would.
To begin the process towards peace of mind from a LoanMart car title loan:
- Send us the required information online by filling out this form on a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Simply drop us a call at 1-877-787-4923
- Show up at a participating store within close proximity. In an hour or less, we can determine whether or not approval for the car title loan is able to happen along with the amount that we would be lend if approval does happen.
Following this, we will require the documents mentioned earlier so that we can determine what we may be able to provide. This can be done by making use of any of the following methods:
- Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text them to 1-818-521-2470
- Dropping them off at a local participating store. Take advantage of our store locator in order to find the most conveniently located participating store.
Approval Can Happen in a Flash
When going to acquire a car title loan from LoanMart, there will be no needless thumb twiddling for a prolonged period while waiting patiently for the paperwork to go through and process. Most borrowers do not have time for anything of the sort. We understand completely that our customers need their loan money and they need it right now in order to take care of the pressing financial woes on their minds. With LoanMart, gaining approval for a car title loan and then the money from it can happen in as quickly as one business day3.
If approval happens, there are a number of ways to receive the money that has been provided by LoanMart. These methods include:
- With a check
- Visiting one of the participating stores nearby.
- In some cases, going to a money center and picking up the borrowed funds through MoneyGram.
Repayment Does Not Have to Be Difficult
At LoanMart, we custom build all of our repayment plans and interest rates entirely around what each individual borrower can afford. We base it around monthly income and what their other expenses are so that they are not over-encumbered by payments they cannot afford. We would rather help people up than knock them further down.