Online title loans are similar to traditional title loans except they offer far more convenience. If you are in need of fast emergency funding, know that you could inquire for online title loans right from the comfort of your couch or kitchen table!
But what happens if you need financial support but you have no car title? In order to obtain online title loans a potential borrower needs to have a title in their name. Luckily, if you have no title it’s easy to get a duplicate copy or request a title transfer!
How to Get Online Title Loans with No Title
No Title because You May Have Lost It
Most people keep their title in the car, some keep it in their house, and others may have it safely stored elsewhere. Unfortunately life can be messy and your car title may get misplaced after a move or become lost among your other paperwork.
If you notice your car title is lost, it’s important that you request a replacement or duplicate copy. Depending on the state you live in, you may be able to choose between inquiring in person or sending a request through the mail. If you want to obtain a copy of your title in person, you will need to go to either a Secretary of State branch office or the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
To formally request a duplicate copy of your car title, you may need a government-issued photo ID, your car registration, a completed title replacement form, and money for the replacement fee.
No Title because the Car Originally Belonged to Someone Else
Sometimes you may be able to obtain a used car as a hand-me-down from a friend or relative. If the car originally belonged to someone else and now you own it, ensure that the car title is in your name.
If the car title is not in your name, then in the eyes of the law the car does not legally belong to you. This means you cannot sell it, trade it in, or use it to obtain an emergency loan. Until you acquire a new car title with your name on it, you may not even use the car to obtain emergency funding.
If you would like to formally proceed with the process of requesting a title transfer, you will need to send a request through the mail or inquire in person. If you decide to go in person, you will need to visit your local DMV.
For a title transfer, you will usually need a government-issued photo ID, a car title signed by the current owner, a completed title transfer form, and money for the transfer fee.
Benefits of Online Title Loans
Online title loans offer qualified borrowers a multitude of benefits. Aside from the perk of completing a majority of the process online, borrowers could get incredible terms that make repayment stress-free.
Take a look at some of the benefits you may receive with online title loans:
- Free Title Loan Estimate: If you want to know how much you may be able to get with online title loans but you don’t want to waste time on the phone with an agent, know that there’s another option! By using an online title loan calculator, you could get a preapproved decision and a free estimate within a few minutes!1 All you need to do is provide basic information on your vehicle.
- Fast Process: If you have an impending due date and you require emergency cash, consider online title loans! The inquiry process may only take 5 minutes and you could complete the approval process in as little as 24 hours!3
- Low Monthly Payments: If you want low monthly payments that do not negatively impact your life, consider online title loans. Your monthly payments could be kept affordable, allowing you to save more each month and pay other expenses.
- More Time for Repayment: A lot of loans come with short repayment terms, which can cause high payments each month. This can overwhelm borrowers and lead to financial issues down the line. Luckily, online title loans typically offer borrowers more time to pay back the borrowed money.
- Competitive Rates: Rates are one of the most expensive aspects of a loan. Online title loans usually come with competitive interest rates however, which could help ease the repayment process!
Inquire for Online Title Loans with No Title
Online title loans are one of the best loan options out there. But if you have no title, you need to request a duplicate copy or a title transfer to inquire for online title loans.
Once you have possession of a title in your name, you could inquire for quick and affordable online title loans! Call (855) 277-4847 or fill out an inquiry form online to get started on the process today!
Title loans serviced by LoanMart offer quality service and unmatched benefits. If approved, you may be able to get the money you need to handle bills in just one business day!3