Table of Contents
Owning a car could help you get much needed emergency money in no time at all when you obtain a secured loan. You could choose to visit a registration loan store near you to get car loans without titles, but you should know that online title loans could be far more affordable and advantageous!
Registration Loans vs. Title Loans Near Me
To use a car as collateral for quick cash, you could choose to obtain a registration loan or a title loan near you.1
Registration loans require you to secure funding using your car registration while title loans require your car title. Registration loans are only available in Arizona, which means your options for emergency cash are limited. But by acquiring a title loan online, you could receive all the perks of registration loans and more!1
Online title loan options, such as title loans serviced by LoanMart, offer eligible inquirers exclusive benefits such as:
- Keep Your Car: Most registration loan options require you to temporarily give up the use of your car. The car is typically kept in a secure lot for the duration of the repayment period. But with title loans, you could keep driving your car while you pay off your loan!
- Fast Funding: If you need fast cash, title loans could help you get the money you need in as little as 24 hours.1, 3 Depending on the time you inquire, you may even receive your title loan money by the end of the day.
- Online Process: With online title loans, you don’t have to leave your home to inquire for fast financial relief! Instead you could conveniently start and finish the approval process primarily online. To speak to an agent, you can choose to email, text, or call over the phone!
- Online Inspection: Registration loans and title loans both require you to undergo a car inspection. But with online title loans, you could easily complete one online!
Can I Get Title Loans Near Me with No Title?
If you do not have a car title, you may be inclined to obtain a registration loan near you instead of a title loan. While you cannot get car title loans without a car title, replacing a missing title or requesting a title transfer is easy!
If your car title document is missing, you can request a duplicate copy at a DMV location near you. You will likely need a government-issued ID, your car registration, a completed request form, and money for the replacement fee. Depending on your state, you could choose to apply for a duplicate copy in person or by mail. However, keep in mind that applying by mail may prolong the process.
If you bought your car from a private seller or received it as a gift, then the title may not be in your name. But without a car title in your name, you are limited in what you can do with the vehicle because it does not legally belong to you until you request a new title. To request a title transfer in your name, you can visit a local DMV and provide a government-issued ID, your car title signed by the current owner, a completed request form, and money for the transfer fee.
Can I Get Title Loans Near Me with Bad Credit?
Having bad credit can hinder the financial options available to you, so what can you do when you need financial support?
With online title loans, such as title loans serviced by LoanMart, your credit score is not used as part of the approval process! This means that if you previously filed for bankruptcy or currently have low credit, you could still be deemed eligible as long as you have a qualifying car in your name and proof of income.1
The title to the car you drive is used as collateral, which offers financial security to the lender. And your ability to make on time payments more than makes up for any past financial blunders. Title loans serviced by LoanMart are meant to help people regain their financial confidence. Why should you be hindered moving forward due to past mistakes? Inquire today and see if you could use your car to get a title loan in your state.
Inquire for Loans Near You Today
When you need a loan quickly, your first thought may be to find a store location near you. But with online title loans, you could potentially get better terms and perks than you would with a registration loan!
Title loans serviced by LoanMart are one of the best options for secured funding in the U.S. Eligible inquirers can look forward to fast funding in as little as 24 hours, flexible qualification requirements, an online process, and much more!1, 3
Check out the simple 3-step approval process:
- Inquire by Phone or Online
- Submit Your Documents
- Get Your Title Loan Money!1
Inquire today with title loans serviced by LoanMart by speaking to an agent over the phone by dialing (855) 422-7412. If you prefer to communicate over text or email, go online and submit a title loan inquiry to get started.