At LoanMart, we offer title loans with a car title bearing your name. If your car title is missing your name, we can help you to transfer it into your name and apply for a car title loan.
Don’t worry if your car title is not in your name! At LoanMart, we have helped customers to get title loans and overcoming this issue. We can help you change it and potentially get approved for a title loan1.
Here are some common reasons you may need to transfer the vehicle title into your name.
- When paying off a loan
- When inheriting a vehicle
- When buying a vehicle from another person
- When receiving a gifted vehicle
How Can I get a Car Title Loan without Title in My Name?
Do you have a car title, but it’s not in your name? This is an issue that many people face. Visit any of our LoanMart participating stores for assistance or give us a call. We can help you get the transfer process going.
What you need to do is to provide a few documents that are required by the state for the transfer process. That’s all that is required by LoanMart. You can leave the rest of the transfer process to us.
The transfer of your name may take up to a month. LoanMart can assist you through the process. Our purpose is to help you get a loan that you may desperately or urgently need.
When you complete the process of changing your name, you will be able to use your car title loan to apply for the loan in your name. The state does not only change your name but modifies the records which will help you avoid any legal confusion that may arise when applicable. The process of changing your name using LoanMart is painless and fast. It only takes a few minutes because LoanMart teams are familiar with requirements in your state.
Are you ready to transfer the car title into your name? If not don’t worry! You need to keep in mind that each state has general procedures of transferring a name to the car title. Here is what you need to know when considering a transfer of names to your car title.
- You will notify the Social Security Administration (SSA) first. You will also be required to provide your name that matches with the records at the SA offices.
- Visit your state office to update the changes of your name in person.
- You will be required to have an acceptable ID.
- Present your existing car title or car registration.
- Provide some documents such as your marriage certificate, divorce documents or court papers issued in the U.S to prove the name change.
Once you are all set with the name change, you will be able to apply for a car title loan easily! For the past 15 years, we have helped thousands of customers even when their names were missing. The loan we offer at LoanMart can help with emergency bills such as:
- Helping a family member or close friend
- Paying rent
- Vacation, holidays, gifts
- Buy an additional car
- Buying a house
- Buying a wedding ring or wedding gift
- Paying taxes
- Funeral expenses
- Emergency medical issues
- ….and many more unexpected situations
Features that make LoanMart a Great Option
- We have developed advanced loan application tools such as mobile apps, online account and web chats portal for our current and potential customers to contact whenever they need any clarification or just to make an inquiry. These tools have also made our loan application process fast, efficient and simple.
- LoanMart provides several repayment terms to give you sufficient time to repay the loan comfortably. We don’t penalize if you decide to pay off your loan early. It is no surprise that thousands have chosen LoanMart car title loans. The whole process is fast, simple and efficient.
- LoanMart offers competitive interest rates1.
- We have same day approval processes too3. We want you to get your money fast. We understand that an emergency means you need financial support right now, not tomorrow.
Why Choose LoanMart
- You can get a free quote without any obligations.
- Availability of a variety of funding and payment methods
- Easy application for car title loan
While our online car title loan store locator can show you the nearest participating store, like where you can get title loans in Fort Wayne, or title loans in Ohio, you can always give us a call to get started on your car title loan!