Table of Contents
- How Do Title Loans Open Now Work?
- How Much Can I Get Through a Car Title Loan?
- Can I Apply for an Auto Title Loan with Poor Credit?
- What are the Requirements for an Auto Title Loan?
- How Can I Apply for Title Loans Open Now?
- Why Choose Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart for Auto Title Loans?
- What are You Waiting For? Apply for Title Loans Open Now Today!
Financial emergencies can happen unexpectedly. If you need title loans open now, your cash crisis can’t wait! Whether it is the middle of the night or during the day, LoanMart has your back!1
When you inquire about a title loan online at night, you’ll receive a response early in the morning to start your title loan process. Our loan representatives stay for extended hours to help you get the financial solution you’re looking for!1
How Do Title Loans Open Now Work?
Before you apply for a title loan online, it can be helpful to know how they work! Title loans are secured installment loans that will allow you to use the title of your vehicle to borrow funds. The title of your vehicle is collateral for the loan, which makes the loan secured! Using secured loans can offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Flexible Approval: Since title loans are secured with collateral, the approval process can be much more flexible! Your collateral is the security the lender needs to be more lenient with who they approve.
- Get More Funds: Since you are borrowing off of the equity in your vehicle, you may be able to access more through a secured loan than you might through an unsecured loan!1 Your loan amount will depend on the value of your car and your income.
- Competitive Interest Rates: Secured loans like title loans can also offer more competitive interest rates. This is a result of the flexible approval process! Since there is less of a risk to the lender because collateral is used to secure the loan, the interest rates can be more competitive.
When you apply for title loans open now, you will use your title as collateral for the loan. You are tapping into your vehicle’s equity by using your title as collateral!1 Equity is simply the difference between the current value of the car and what you owe on it. Typically, you will be able to borrow up to 50% of your vehicle’s value if you have the income to support it!1
How Much Can I Get Through a Car Title Loan?
The amount that you may be eligible to borrow1 through a car title loan depends on a variety of factors. When you apply for title loans open now online, your loan amount will depend on:
- Your Income: Your monthly income and your debt will determine the monthly payment you can afford. To apply for a car title loan, you will need to demonstrate your ability to repay the loan.
- The Value of Your Collateral: Since you are using the title of your vehicle to obtain the loan, your funding will be based upon its value and equity. The more your car is worth, the bigger your loan amount could potentially be!1
Every person has a different income level and vehicle. Your loan amount is unique to your financial situation and your vehicle’s value! Curious about how much you can obtain through your title loan? Check out the LoanMart title loan calculator here and get a free quote!
Can I Apply for an Auto Title Loan with Poor Credit?
People from all credit histories need help getting cash. Title loans are flexible in terms of loan approval! Since collateral is used to secure the loan, your credit score is not the most important part of the approval process. Borrowers with poor credit history can still apply for a title loan!
Instead of just looking at your credit score, a title loan lender will generally consider these factors:
- Your Ability to Repay the Loan
- The Equity in Your Vehicle
While a lender will still look at your credit, it will not be the biggest focus when you are applying for a loan. Even if you are not confident with your credit history, you can still apply for a title loan serviced by LoanMart. Check if you are qualified today when you place a loan inquiry online. Or, give one of our loan representatives a call today at 855-422-7412. You’ll receive a free quote with no obligations!
What are the Requirements for an Auto Title Loan?
While you do not need to have perfect credit to apply for a title loan, you will need to meet a few requirements! When you apply for a title loan serviced by LoanMart, you can expect these requirements:
- Borrowers Must Be At Least 18 Years of Age or Older
- The Title of the Vehicle Must be In the Borrower’s Name
- The Borrower Must Have a Steady Income or Alternative Income
To qualify for a title loan with LoanMart, you must be at least 18 years of age! A title loan is a big financial decision you should be prepared for. A borrower must also have the title of the vehicle in their name as well as proof they can repay the loan. While you do not need to have a traditional 9-5 employment to apply for a title loan, you will need some form of steady income! LoanMart understands that borrowers from all types of employment exist. That’s why disability, retirement benefits, and self-employment are all options that will be considered proof of alternative income.
How Can I Apply for Title Loans Open Now?
If you need title loans open now, you can apply day or night with title loans serviced by LoanMart! The process has been streamlined for your convenience. You can expect the application process to look like these three steps:
- Call or Click Online: Applying for a title loan serviced by LoanMart is as easy as applying online here or by giving us a call at 855-422-7412. The process can take just minutes to do!3 Whether you call or click online, you’ll only need to answer a few questions about your vehicle and income.
- Send in the Right Documents: After placing your loan inquiry online or over the phone, a loan agent will reach out and ask for a few documents to be submitted online. These documents are standard for a lot of loans, but you can expect to need:
- Proof of Address: Recent utility bills, rental agreements, or recent credit card statements to your address can count as proof of address.
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income: Bank statements, pay stubs, or proof of a disability award are all examples of proof of income. If you receive any alternative income or you are self-employed, you can easily provide proof to your loan agent!
- Title to Your Vehicle: It must be in your name and lien-free. This means that you do not currently have another title loan on your vehicle!
- Proof of Registration and Insurance: During the repayment process for your loan, you can continue to drive your car like it is business as usual as long as your payments are on time. This means that you must provide proof that the vehicle is registered and insured!
- Recent Photos of the Vehicle: You can skip an in-person inspection by simply showing photos of your vehicle! This can speed up the process and help you get your money faster.
- Sign Your Loan Agreement and Get Your Cash: After submitting your documents online, an agent will look them over and let you know if you qualify. Upon approval, the last step is to sign your loan agreement and choose how to get your cash! If you have any questions about your loan, your loan agent is more than happy to answer them.
Why Choose Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart for Auto Title Loans?
- Exceptional Customer Service: Your lender’s customer service can make or break your loan experience. Here at LoanMart, our agents are available with extended hours to help you with your title loan process!
- Your Information is Secure: Since you are applying for a title loan online, you might be worried about your information leaking. Keeping your personal information safe is a top priority with title loans serviced by LoanMart! Our encrypted network is designed to keep customers safe from hackers and give them peace of mind.
- No Hidden Fees or Prepayment Penalties: While other title loan lenders may charge hidden fees and penalties for paying your loan early, title loans serviced by LoanMart will not!5 There are no prepayment penalties or hidden fees when you pay off your loan earlier than your loan term.
- High Approval Rates: Even if your credit is poor, you can still apply for a title loan serviced by LoanMart!
What are You Waiting For? Apply for Title Loans Open Now Today!
If you are ready to make the leap and get the financial help you need, applying is easy! With title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can start the process at day or night.
Call us at 855-422-7412 today to speak to a loan representative or apply online through our website! It can take just minutes to do, and qualified borrowers can get their cash in as little as 24 hours.1, 3