Nobody wants their car to be impounded but sometimes it happens. Most of the time when this happens, your car is taken to a secure tow yard where it is kept until you can pay a fine. Sometimes this fee can be quite hefty. Having to pay hundreds of dollars just to get your car can be an expensive and frustrating experience.
Thankfully, when you need to get funding fast, there is LoanMart. LoanMart can lend you the money you need in order to get your car out of impound NOW. By getting your car out of impound sooner, you save days or weeks of stressing about not having a car. When you inquire about a LoanMart auto title loan, you can get the money you need in as little as one business day3!
What is a LoanMart Title Loan?
But what is a car title loan? A car title loan is a way to use your vehicle’s title as collateral, so you can borrow funds. When you get a car title loan from LoanMart, you will be working with one of the best car title lenders in the business.
But did you know that car title loans can go by other names as well? Here are some other phrases you can use to talk about a car title loan:
- Pink slip loan
- Auto title loan
- Auto equity loan
- Title loan
- Title loans with bad credit
- Automobile title loan
- Car equity loan
- Cash for car title loan
- Auto collateral loan
How Can You Get a LoanMart Car Title Loan?
LoanMart has a sophisticated, streamlined 3-step process that is designed to get your money quickly and efficiently. Here’s how it works:
1. Send in your information
LoanMart has many ways you can begin your car title loan process. You can choose to go online to our homepage and click on the “APPLY NOW” link, try our awesome live-chat feature which is also located on your home page, email us at email@example.com, call us over the phone at 1-855-422-7412, text us at 1-818-315-8741, or stop on by our licensed location to speak with us in person.
To start, we need you to fill out an initial information submission. The whole form should only take about 5 minutes to complete, and you will know soon if you are pre-approved! You will initially need to provide the following information:
- Name, Email, Phone number
- Date of birth
- How long you have lived at your current residence (in months/years)
- Year, make, model, style, and mileage of your car
- Gross monthly income from your employment
- Any other monthly income
- Social security number or your Individual taxpayer identification number
2. Get Approved
Upon the successful completion of your initial information submission, you will be contacted by your LoanMart title loan agent. You and your LoanMart agent can discuss your FREE QUOTE and some of the details of your car title loan contract1.
Your quote is 100% free and you are under no obligation to proceed with the loan process if you do not wish to. YOU DECIDE when to proceed with your car title loan process.
If you choose to continue, your LoanMart agent will request a few documents from you. These will include:
- Government issued form of photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Title to your vehicle with your name on it (don’t worry if you cannot find your title or if your name is not the only one listed on your title, we still may be able to help you)
- Various photos of your car to clarify its condition
- Your LoanMart agent might request additional documentation from you to clarify some of your information, but your agent will notify you of anything extra we need.
3. GET YOUR MONEY
After LoanMart has received your documents, we can finalize your car title loan application, so you can sign it! When you sign your LoanMart car title loan contract, LoanMart will also sign onto your vehicle title as a lienholder, but only for the duration of your loan.
Receive your money one of many ways:
- Electronic deposit
- Stop into a participating location and receive your money in person