As a business, it is imperative for LoanMart to collect several types of personal information in order to confirm select facts about their would-be clients. This is also the best way for loan officers to determine which financial products and services will be most appropriate for specific clients. When it comes to personal information, there are several types of nonpublic details that are collected and maintained about clients:
- Information connected to your loan application, filled-out in forms such as: your complete name, address, contact numbers (landline and mobile), social security number, annual income, any assets that you may have, driver’s license number, as well as pertinent employment information.
- Information about transactions you’ve made with LoanMart as well as with other entities, which include your account balances and records of payment history.
- Information gathered from consumer reporting agencies, with include but are not limited to your overall credit worthiness as well as up to date credit history.
- Any information collected from non-affiliated third parties regarding any and all transactions you have had with them.
We need to know information about the car a person wants to use because of how car title loans work. A car owner puts their car up as collateral against the amount of money they’re looking to borrow, so the type of car they own, and its value, is important when assessing the potential loan amount.
At LoanMart, we use personal information to confirm your identity and deliver financial products and services to you. We also use your information in assessing loan requests and servicing your loan.
The safety of your information is very important at LoanMart. That is why we restrict access to your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that adhere to all relevant state and federal standards guarding your data. Worried about the safety of your personal information? There is no need to be! We’ve got you covered.
Here is what we do to protect your information:
- We don’t store your information on our web servers.
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing nonpublic personal information transmitted to or from us.
- We comply with all federal and state laws to ensure we are protecting your privacy
What Alternatives Do I Have to Submit My Info for an Auto Title Loan?
At LoanMart, it is not a must for you to submit your documents online. You can still submit your documents in person to any of our LoanMart participating stores. You may also mail in certain documents. Contact us on the phone or visit a local participating store to get more details.
At LoanMart, we believe that the car title loan is a good idea for anyone who needs urgent money to meet emergency needs. A car title loan is the easiest way a borrower can access funds in times of emergencies to pay the bills. Here are some of the documents you can bring in:
- A car title bearing your name
- A government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
Don’t know why we need these documents? Here’s why we request each item.
- Proof of residence is important to identify the laws of car title loans in your state.
- You will be required to provide verification of your identity. If you don’t have a driver’s license, No problem! At LoanMart, we accept government-issued ID cards or passports.
- Retired people can provide pension or other account statements. Self-employed people can provide other financial documents to verify sources of income.
- Finally, you will submit the car title in your name as proof of ownership. You can still get the loan if your car has not been paid off. LoanMart is a great place to get a car title loan even if it’s still being financed.
Figure Out If Your Information Is Safe with A Title Loan
With so many competing title loan companies in your area, the search for a safe car title loan company can be blurred a bit. But when you are doing your research, here are some tips to follow when looking for car title loan companies you could trust:
- See the signs: A small store with a handful of lenders or less may feel suspicious, but one should also look out for the kinds of information they ask you for. For instance, if they are asking for sensitive information like passwords to your email, then maybe there is something that they are trying to take.
- Check customer reviews or testimonials: Some car title loans companies want to prove their legitimacy and great customer service, so always see if they have a testimonial page or customer reviews. Positive feedback and hearing the perspective of people who have gone through the process could offer a peace of mind on a certain title loan company.
- Be sure to always ask questions: It’s never a bad idea to ask questions to a lender before you even apply. Customer service and answers could even help you spot out any title loan companies that could be unsafe.
- Always have a just-in-case plan: If you are very worried about a car title loan company getting your information, it may be a good idea to look into tools and resources provided by third party companies such as LifeLock that can help protect against identity theft. Please note additional fees may apply for signing up for third party services.
Even with the right mentality for information safety, one could still find it difficult to tell the difference between a trustful car title loan company and one that may be using your information for other purposes. However, we’d like to talk about why you could trust LoanMart as a title loan company with your information.
How LoanMart could keep your information safe
We at LoanMart are also happy to report that we make sure that your information is safe from outsiders or other possible people attempting to look at your information. LoanMart makes sure your information is like our own.
Remember, all personal information, including information about the automobile, is always safe with us. We value the trust of our customers, which is why we do not store information on our web server computers and we dispose of any paperwork by shredding it. We also use SSL encryption on our site, so our customers can rest assured that when they work with us to qualify for auto title loans online, their information is protected.
How Do Car Title Loans Work?
For the past 15 years, we have helped thousands of customers get a car title loan. We allow customers to submit information in ways that are convenient for them. We accept all types of vehicles for title loans. We simply ask you to show that you can repay the loan. You can use any type of vehicle as collateral for an auto title loan. Isn’t that awesome?
Why Get A Car Title Loan With LoanMart?
A car title loan is a great idea to help you out of unexpected expenses. It is a fast way to turn your car into cash. The process of applying for the loan is fast, seamless, simple and convenient. If you qualify for the loan, you could be eligible to receive the money in your bank account within 24 hours3. Once the value of the car is determined and all the paperwork is processed, the money will be released immediately. The amount you will receive is based on equity of the vehicle, your ability to repay the loan, and state regulations. We help you get the money you need and keep driving your car.
How to Apply
LoanMart is ready to answer your questions or concerns about getting a car title loan. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with anything you would like to clarify. If you don’t feel comfortable submitting your information online, we encourage you stop by a participating store near you!