Refinancing a payday loan might be difficult if you are not working with the right lender. If you are looking for a convenient way to refinance your payday loan, you might want to think about working with one of the top lenders in the industry—and that is LoanMart!
Do you have a payday loan that is getting a bit out of hand? Normally, when any borrower is approved for a payday loan, they are also stuck with inconvenient terms and unmanageable rates. This is because payday loans are meant to be extremely short-term loans, so the payday lender usually expects the borrower to pay back the loan in about one week.
Furthermore, if the borrower cannot cover the entire balance of the payday loan within the short amount of time given to them by the payday loan lender, there are usually very high interest rates that start kicking in.
Certain traditional lenders might deny a borrower for a loan because:
- Their credit score isn’t high enough
- Having an existing payday loan out in their name makes the borrower too much of a risk
- There are late/unpaid payments on a payday loan or any other financial obligation
- They have a history of bankruptcy in their past
Who has time for hassles like that? When you need financial assistance, you should get the help you need from a convenient lender, not one who is going to make your finances even more stressful for you. But if you already have a payday loan out in your name, it can be difficult to find a lender who is willing to approve funding.
However, there is still a way you may refinance your loan: title loans! We here at LoanMart can tell you how emergency cash from title loans may be able to get you the money as soon as a single day3!
Where is a Great Place to Refinance a Loan?
If you are looking for a fast and convenient place to apply for the financial assistance you need, look no further than LoanMart1. Since 2002, LoanMart has been one of the best places to get fast approval on an auto title loan in the country!
If you would like to read what some of the LoanMart customers have said about us, feel free to check out our special thank-you page. While LoanMart never requires you to tell us how your experience was with us, some of our customers have sent in personal thank-you messages saying how grateful they were for their financial assistance. We love hearing what you have to say, we even have an anonymous rating feature, so you can leave feedback while keeping your identity private.
Here are a few reasons why people from across the nation come to LoanMart for funding:
- Fast approval1 – In some cases, you can get approved and receive your auto title loan money as soon as the next business day3.
- High approval rate – Don’t let a credit score stop you from inquiring about a car title loan. People with all kinds of credit are encouraged to apply!
- Competitive rates – We know how astronomically high other lenders put their interest rates, LoanMart offers competitive rates so you can get a rate that works for you.
- Convenient terms – You don’t have to worry about paying off your loan the next week with LoanMart. We have terms ranging from 12-48 months, so you don’t have to stress about your payments.
- Superior customer service – LoanMart has experienced and qualified auto title loan agents available seven days a week with extended hours. Get the help you need when you need it—even on a Saturday.
You may even be able to use title loans from LoanMart to refinance a payday loan that just isn’t working for you anymore1. You shouldn’t have to get stuck with inconvenient terms and unmanageable rates when you are in a financial bind. LoanMart can be the helping hand you need when it comes to getting your budget back in order. Refinance your payday loan and be on the road towards financial success with title loans from LoanMart1!
How Can I get a Fast Car Title Loan with LoanMart?
Getting a great deal on title loans with LoanMart can be fast and easy, are you ready to get started?
The fist step is to send us your information. You can do that by clicking here to go to our homepage and fill out the fast information request at the side of the screen.
- Send in your documents
After you have completed the information form, you will know almost instantly if you are approved. Upon approval, your LoanMart auto title loan agent will request a few documents from you, these will include:
- Government issued form of photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Several pictures of your car
- Vehicle title with your name on it
- Receive your money1
After you have sent in your information and documents, it is time to sign your car title loan contract. Note that LoanMart will also sign onto your vehicle title as a lienholder at this time, but just for the duration of your loan.
Start your inquiry process today and you could be spending your money tomorrow3!