How to Stay Safe with the COVID-19 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
As the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic unfolds in Florida and beyond, communities can stay safe. Our responsibility is to take care of our communities in Florida and around the United States by keeping our doors shut and our business online.
The safety of our employees and customers comes first before anything. Our promise is to keep the best interests of customers and employees in mind as these next crucial months unfold.
Dedicated to employing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) policies in order to fully protect the community.
Since the public safety measures have been enacted on a Federal level, the CDC has implemented some guidelines to keep everyone safe. Some measures that the CDC has recommended to reduce risk within families and the community are:
- Avoid social gatherings of 6+ people and stay inside unless necessary.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, and wash your hands immediately afterwards. Cleanliness can also be a crucial tool in fighting this virus.
- If you are an essential worker, stay home if you are experiencing symptoms.
- As much as you can, avoid touching your face.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Make sure you are covering all sides of your hands in suds to get rid of any potential grime.
Even the smallest of actions, such as staying home and practicing social distancing can be effective to help reduce the spread of the virus.
We understand that thousands are in need of financial services like a title loan, especially during these uncertain times when employment is largely unavailable.
How to Get a Secured Loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Using Your Car
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you are going through a financial crisis and are short on options for financial help. Sometimes it seems like all the typical suggestions – borrowing from friends or family, dipping into your savings account, spending less – are not applicable for your situation.
It can feel like you are running out of ways to dig yourself out of this tough financial position. But if you need emergency funding in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and you own a car, then there may be away to get the financial help you need!
Title loans could be the answer you seek to obtain financial stability1. This funding option could be the answer to all your worries and the reason you need stress no longer!
What is a Car Title Loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida?
If you have never considered car title loans before, or never heard of them, you may be wondering what exactly a car title loan is and why it may be a good option for you.
A title loan is a specific type of secured installment loan that uses the worth of your car as collateral for the amount lent. What’s great about title loans being secure is that it is easier for individuals with poor credit history to be approved1. The collateral makes lending less risky for car title loan lenders. Car title loans could be the perfect option for you if you need emergency funding quickly and you have a less than perfect credit score1.
Get a Great Deal on an Auto Title Loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
When looking for an auto title loan in Fort Lauderdale, or really anywhere, there are going to be a few ways a person can get the best deal:
- Look at Several Lenders — Every lender is going to work a little differently. To get a great deal, it is important to look around at several lenders before making a final lending decision.
- Compare Interest Rates, Loan Values, and Repayment Terms—This goes hand-in-hand with looking at several lenders. When a person inquires for a loan through a lender, the lender will usually give them an estimate on loan values, interest rates, and repayment terms. Before choosing a lender to work with, it will be a good idea to compare all these things.
- Use a Vehicle with the Most Value—Another factor that could mean getting a good deal on a loan is the value of the vehicle involved. When a person has multiple vehicles, it is generally a good idea to use the car with the most value in order to get the most funding.
- Improve Credit as Much as Possible—As many may already know, credit is not typically a huge factor with title loan eligibility. However, credit history will still impact the interest rate of the loan. And so, it is a good idea to try and improve it as much as possible before looking for lending.
- Show the Lender Every Source of Income—Income can impact several aspects of an auto title loan, so it is important to show all sources of income.
How a Title Loan Could Get You a Great Deal in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A title loan is a unique kind of auto title loan. Along with the standard benefits—like fast and easy funding—title loans come with several additional benefits.
Here are some of the reasons why a title loan could be a great deal:
- Competitive Interest Rates—With title loans, the interest is kept highly competitive.
- No Hidden Fees—An auto title loan may sound great, but sometimes hidden fees can add a large amount to the cost of borrowing. With a title loan, there are no hidden fees to worry about.
Because of all of these factors, a title loan may be one of the best places to start when looking for a great deal on an auto title loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Process to Get a Secured Title Loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Step One: Fill Out the Online Form
- The first thing to do to get started with a title loan in Fort Lauderdale is to fill out the simple online inquiry form. Begin by providing some basic information in the most convenient way possible—on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Step Two: Send in Your Required Documentation
- After receiving your information, a loan agent will reach out to you to discuss your options and request some basic documents to verify the information you provided. These are likely documents you have laying around your house (see the list below).
Step Three: Get Your Money!1
- Once deemed eligible for a title loan in Fort Lauderdale, the loan agent will discuss loan details, terms, and conditions. Once you’ve officially been approved, you could receive the money you need in as quick as one business day1!
Documents Required for a Secured Loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Now that you see how simple the process can be, a car title loan probably seems like a more appealing option for your emergency funding needs. All that there is left for you to know now is which documents to submit for a title loan inquiry in Fort Lauderdale.
Here are a few of the most important documents that you will need to provide:
- Government Issued Photo ID: Driver’s license, Social Security card, passport, or state-issued ID.
- Proof of Residence: Household utility bill, bank statement, mortgage statement, lease agreement, or a certificate of voter registration.
- Proof of Income: Recent paystubs, pension, Social Security account statements, retirement account statements, or tax records.
- References: Personal or professional.
- Qualifying Title to Car: The car needs to be in your name and owned by you. If you are still paying off the car, you may still be able to qualify for a loan1.
- Photos of the Car: You will need to send in pictures of the car as well, so that they can verify all the information.
- Further documents can be requested for clarification.
Get Started with Title Loans in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Today!
If you think that a title loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is the right option for you, then get started on the inquiry process at any time! Simply fill out the quick online inquiry form. If you are approved, you could receive the money you need as fast as the very next business day1!
If you have any further questions regarding how to acquire a secured loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida using your car, don’t hesitate to call today!