When a bill or expense arrives unexpectedly, you and many others might not have the budget to cover them so suddenly. It can be pretty nerve-wracking if you have limited time to pay off the costs of what you owe and are in danger of falling into a significant amount of debt. There are plenty of options available to get funds, but they might not be as quick or efficient enough for the total you need. An unsecured loan could be helpful in obtaining cash, but it usually comes with high-interest rates if you are not an ideal borrower. The qualifications may be a hassle as well.
Fortunately, a title loan serviced by LoanMart may be the best option for you, as people from different financial backgrounds and credit scores can be eligible if they meet the basic requirements.¹ With the title to your vehicle and the income to support a loan, it can be easier than you think to get approved by a loan agent.¹ What’s even better is knowing that you could receive your money in as little as 24 hours!³
If you’re a resident of Louisiana, you can inquire about a loan in almost any city within the state, including Baton Rouge. But you wouldn’t need to go anywhere, though, as you could do the entire loan process online!
Are you ready to receive emergency cash? Get started on your car title loans in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with LoanMart through its online portal. Or, get started by calling a loan agent today at 855-277-4847!
How To Find Car Title Loans in Baton Rouge
If money is running short this month and the best option is to apply for car title loans, Baton Rouge residents can get started from the comfort of their homes. You would only need to open your laptop or go to your smartphone browser to begin.
Remember that the qualifications for a title loan serviced by LoanMart can be straightforward.¹ Once you have them ready for initiating the loan process, a loan agent could quickly approve you for your funding.³ Here is what you need to be eligible:
- Borrowers must be 18 years or older to qualify
- The title to the car must be in the borrower’s name
- Demonstrate proof of reliable income or alternative means to repay the loan
Almost anyone with a qualifying car can be eligible for a title loan as long as its title is in your name and has enough equity to justify your obtaining amount. If the title is not currently in your name, a loan agent can walk you through the process to get the title in the right spot. Equity is such an essential part of getting a car title loan, as it determines both eligibility and the potential loan amount.
People that fail to meet their monthly installments can lose their car from a repossession. The lender may choose to sell the vehicle based on its resale market value to recoup the money that was borrowed. This is the last case scenario, however. If you have any issues with making payments on time, you can always contact a representative and figure out your options.
Get a car title loan at a local area near you in Baton Rouge, or inquire about one online! It takes no time at all to get the cash you need when you go through a quick and flexible approval process with LoanMart!³
Do I Need Great Credit to Qualify for Car Title Loans in Baton Rouge?
Borrowers that want to get cash don’t need to have a good credit score to qualify for a title loan serviced by LoanMart.1 It’s understandable to feel that your credit can hurt your chances of eligibility since bad credit can often hold you back from many lending opportunities. You don’t want to deal with this frustration when you need money now for an emergency.
When you inquire about car title loans in Baton Rouge, your credit isn’t an important factor compared to your vehicle’s title and income level.1 Title loans are a collateral-based loan type, meaning that you secure a loan by using your title as collateral. However, it’s important to note that a loan agent may consider verifying your credit. If that happens, you could lose some points off your credit score, but that can be fixed through time and effort.
But don’t worry, you could still obtain a title loan by having your car’s title and a steady income, even if you aren’t happy with your credit score!¹ Call an expert from LoanMart at 855-277-4847 if you have any questions or concerns about eligibility.
What Documents Do I Need to Qualify for Auto Title Loans in Baton Rouge?
Once you have the initial qualifications met, to get started on a loan, a representative will ask you to submit a few documents to continue the approval process. During the inquiry process, loan agents use your documents to verify your information and vehicle ownership. It may sound daunting to look everywhere for the required documents, but did you know that you may already have them with you?
When you contact a representative from LoanMart about title loans, Baton Rouge residents might need additional documents specific to state laws. But loan agents generally ask for the following documentation during the second step of the loan process:
- The Title to the Vehicle: Before you begin your car title loan, make sure that the title is in your name. However, you could still get a loan if you share a name on the title. If there is an “AND” in between names, then all parties must submit documents respectively. Still, if there is an “OR” in-between, you or the other member can decide to do the loan process independently. If you have lost or misplaced your title, a loan agent can help you request a transfer or replace it with a new title.
- Proof of Louisiana Address: To prove that you’re a current resident of Baton Rouge, you can use recent utility bills, lease agreements, recent phone bills, credit card statements, etc.
- Proof of Identification: A loan agent can validate your identity if you use a state/government-issued ID. Different documents such as your passport or a real-ID driver’s license can be used during the inquiry process!
- Recent Pictures of Your Car: Take photos of your vehicle’s exterior( front, back, sides), Vehicle Identification Number, and odometer reading so a loan agent can verify its condition. You can easily submit your pictures online directly to a loan agent from your smartphone!¹
- References: During your loan inquiry, you may have to provide personal or professional references to a representative from LoanMart.
Although you can submit these documents in person, borrowers also have the option to send them all through LoanMart’s online portal conveniently!¹ Take advantage of a great online approval process by inquiring about auto title loans with LoanMart!¹
Does My Car Need to Be New to Qualify for Title Loans in Baton Rouge?
Even if your vehicle is brand new, it’s not a qualifying factor in getting auto title loans in Baton Rouge. The collateral you use for a title loan matters more when it comes to a loan agent approving you for cash.1 You do not need a brand new car to qualify for the cash you need.1 Instead, you just need a vehicle that has a significant amount of positive equity.1
It’s okay if you don’t know the current equity of your car. Borrowers could easily use LoanMart’s online calculator tool to find an estimate and obtain a quote free of obligation!¹ You must only input the following details from your vehicle to obtain its equity and find out if it can be eligible for a title loan:
- The Make, Model, and Style of Your Car
- The Current Condition of Your Vehicle
- The Current Mileage Reading on the Car’s Odometer
- The Year a Manufacturer Made the Car
- Any Alterations or Modifications Done to the Vehicle
Although recent models tend to have more value than older cars, that does not mean older cars won’t qualify for a title loan.1 In some instances, a vehicle that comes from a popular make can hold a lot of value despite its age! If you have maintained the car well enough, it could have enough equity to get your money.¹
Get started on your car title loan with LoanMart by using the calculator tool to determine if your vehicle can still qualify!
If I Have Previously Filed for Bankruptcy, Could I Still Be Eligible for Online Title Loans in Baton Rouge?
Life can be filled with challenges that push people towards making difficult financial decisions. Maintaining a house or a business, for example, can be complicated if you’re running tight with money. In many cases, filing bankruptcy seems like the best option to help limit or eliminate debt to save some cash. Don’t sweat if you previously filed for bankruptcy if you’re looking to get car title loans in Baton Rouge!
Remember that the equity in the vehicle is what matters the most when it comes to getting an online title loan.1 That means that borrowers with a past bankruptcy can be deemed eligible for funding! Don’t let your previous financial mistakes hinder your chances of getting the money you desperately need.
What are the Benefits of Getting Online Title Loans in Baton Rouge?
Are you looking to inquire about auto title loans in Baton Rouge? Title loans offer more than cash, as there are many benefits that can add to your loan experience.³ Take a look at some of the exclusive perks that borrowers can expect when they choose a car title loan serviced by LoanMart:
- No Hidden Fees or Prepayment Penalties⁵: Most lending options can be frustrating when some fees and penalties leave you in a lot of debt. A title loan should alleviate your financial situation, not add more complications. That’s why LoanMart is transparent with its customers by not including hidden fees or prepayment penalties.⁵
- Multiple Ways to Receive Funds: You can get your money through almost any method you prefer, such as a direct deposit, a check, or collect them in person.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Loan agents are available six days a week for extended hours to help customers get the financial aid they need! If you find yourself in a difficult situation at any point during the loan process, don’t hesitate to call LoanMart. You can expect to speak with compassionate representatives who will do what they can to improve your loan experience.
- Convenient Online Process: It can be easy to get your money when inquiring about a title loan online with LoanMart!¹ The entire online process can take just a few minutes to complete.³ Once a loan agent approves you for a loan, you could receive funding in as little as one business day!³
Where Can I Apply for Car Title Loans in Baton Rouge?
Obtaining quick cash from title loans serviced by LoanMart can be very easy.¹ You will only need to follow three basic steps to get started on car title loans in Baton Rouge, Louisiana¹:
- Inquire about title loans online by submitting a short form or calling a loan agent at 855-277-4847. Remember, loan agents are available six days a week for extended hours to assist you throughout the entire process.
- Submit Your Documents Online to a Loan Agent. You can easily scan your documents and send them online or text them directly to a representative from LoanMart!1
- Get Your Cash! Receive quick funding by selecting a method that works best for you!
Take advantage of a quick and flexible approval process with LoanMart to get your title loan money in no time!³