If you are a resident of Florida and are looking for a way to find lending, you may be wondering whether you will need a credit check. For most title loan lending in Florida, a credit check will be required. However, with title loans credit will not play a huge role with eligibility.
When thinking about funding in the state of Florida, there are going to be a few options to look at. Start with a title loan serviced by LoanMart. With a title loan serviced by LoanMart in Florida, a person can look forward to all kinds of unique benefits.
Here is more information on title loans serviced by LoanMart.
Do I Need a Credit Check to Get a Title Loan in Florida?
With title loans serviced by LoanMart, a credit check will be required. However, when getting a credit check with title loans serviced by LoanMart, credit will not play a huge role with eligibility1.
Although your loan agent will consider your credit with a title loan serviced by LoanMart, they will also look at a few other things:
- A borrower’s income
- The value of the vehicle
- A borrower’s ability to repay the loan
And so, those with less than good credit could still apply for a title loan serviced by LoanMart1!
Along with a Credit Check, What Will I Need for a Title Loan in Florida?
In order to apply for a title loan serviced by LoanMart in Florida, a borrower will need to have a working car that they own (although some exceptions may be made for those who have an existing title loan, or are financing their vehicle).
The vehicle must be registered to the state of Florida, and it must be in safe, working condition. Along with those requirements, there are going to be a few required documents for a title loan serviced by LoanMart:
- A valid photo ID (state ID, driver’s license, or a passport)
- The vehicle’s title in your name
- Proof of income (pay stubs or bank statements)
- Proof of residence (mail or lease/mortgage info.)
- Photos of the car
- Other documents if clarification of information is requested.
Once a loan agent has all the information that they need, they will then begin the process of figuring out whether an applicant is eligible for a title loan serviced by LoanMart!
What Does the Title Loan Process in Florida Look Like?
The process for a title loan serviced by LoanMart in Florida is very simple. The entire process can be broken down into three easy steps:
- Step 1: Apply—Once you have all the required documents on hand, you can then take the first step by applying for a title loan serviced by LoanMart either online or over the phone.
- Step 2: Talk to Your Loan Agent—Once you apply, a loan agent will talk to you about eligibility for the loan. Once approved, you’ll work together with your loan agent to come up with a loan amount, and repayment terms for the loan.
- Step 3: Get Funding—Once you are approved, you’ll have the opportunity to agree to the terms of the loan, sign the respective documents, and receive your funding1!
Having a simple three-step process is another huge advantage that customers receive with a title loan serviced by LoanMart!
Why Choose a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart in Florida Over a Regular Title Loan When Both Require a Credit Check?
At this point, you may be wondering why you should choose a title loan serviced by LoanMart rather than going with a regular title loan.
Although both types of loans require a credit check, credit history does not play a huge factor with a title loan serviced by LoanMart1. On top of that, this loan may offer a borrower more benefits.
Here are a few advantages title loans serviced by LoanMart may offer:
- A Low Payment Each Month—With a title loan serviced by LoanMart, the monthly payment for the loan is low!
- Highly Competitive Interest Rates—The interest rates are highly competitive compared to similar kinds of title loans out there.
- Flexibility with Repayment—A title loan serviced by LoanMart can last years! For borrowers, this means having a good amount of time to repay the loan.
To get started with a title loan serviced by LoanMart, get in contact with a knowledgeable loan agent by calling, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting the informational website! Get started with one of the most flexible funding options available for Florida residents today1!
When looking at a title loan, most lenders will have to check credit. However, due to the security of the loan, credit is actually not a huge factor when determining eligibility1. When looking at title loan options in Florida, check out title loans serviced by LoanMart. These loans have the standard benefits of title loans, and so much more!