If you are a resident of Florida and are looking for a way to find lending, you may be wondering whether you will need a credit check. For most title loan lending in Florida, a credit check will be required. However, with title loans credit will not play a huge role with eligibility.
When thinking about funding in the state of Florida, there are going to be a few options to look at. Start with a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart. With a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Florida, a person can look forward to all kinds of unique benefits2.
Here is more information on ChoiceCash Title Loans through LoanMart.
Do I Need a Credit Check to Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Florida?
With ChoiceCash Title Loans, a credit check will be required. However, when getting a credit check with ChoiceCash serviced by LoanMart, credit will not play a huge role with eligibility1.
Although your loan agent will consider your credit with a ChoiceCash Title Loan, they will also look at a few other things:
- A borrower’s income
- The value of the vehicle
- A borrower’s ability to repay the loan
And so, those with less than good credit could still apply for a ChoiceCash Title Loan through LoanMart1!
Along with a Credit Check, What Will I Need for a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Florida?
In order to apply for a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Florida, a borrower will need to have a working car that they own (although some exceptions may be made for those who have an existing title loan, or are financing their vehicle).
The vehicle must be registered to the state of Florida, and it must be in safe, working condition. Along with those requirements, there are going to be a few required documents for a Choice Cash Title Loan:
- A valid photo ID (state ID, driver’s license, or a passport)
- The vehicle’s title in your name
- Proof of income (paystubs or bank statements)
- Proof of residence (mail or lease/mortgage info.)
- Four references
- Photos of the car
- Other documents if clarification of information is requested.
Once a loan agent has all the information that they need, they will then begin the process of figuring out whether an applicant is eligible for a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart!
What Does the ChoiceCash Title Loan Process in Florida Look Like?
The process for a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Florida is very simple. The entire process can be broken down into three easy steps:
- Step 1: Apply—Once you have all the required documents on hand, you can then take the first step by applying for a ChoiceCash Title Loan either online or over the phone.
- Step 2: Talk to Your Loan Agent—Once you apply, a loan agent will talk to you about eligibility for the loan. Once approved, you’ll work together with your loan agent to come up with a loan amount, and repayment terms for the loan.
- Step 3: Get Funding—Once you are approved, you’ll have the opportunity to agree to the terms of the loan, sign the respective documents, and receive your funding1!
Having a simple three step process is another huge advantage that customers receive with a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart!
Why Choose a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Florida Rather Than a Regular Title Loan, When they Both Require a Credit Check?
At this point, you may be wondering why you should choose a ChoiceCash Title Loan, serviced by LoanMart, rather than going with a regular title loan.
Although both types of loans require a credit check, credit history does not play a huge factor with a ChoiceCash Title Loans1. On top of that, this loan may offer a borrower more benefits.
Here are a few advantages ChoiceCash Title Loans may offer:
- A Lower Payment Each Month—With a ChoiceCash Title Loan, while a borrower is paying the loan back, the payment for the loan could go down every month.2 That is a huge deal, as it can mean having to pay less over time and having more money in your pocket in the long run!
- Exclusive Loan Rewards—Another possible perk with a ChoiceCash Title Loan is that while repaying the loan with LoanMart, depending on the borrower’s history, more funding could be borrowed at a lower interest rate1. Think of this as an earned reward for steady repayment and loyalty.
- Highly Competitive Interest Rates—ChoiceCash Title Loans’ interest rates are highly competitive compared to similar kinds of lending out there.
- Flexibility with Repayment—A ChoiceCash Title Loan through LoanMart can last as long as 3 years3! For borrowers this means having a good amount of time to repay the loan.
To get started with a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart, get in contact with a knowledgeable loan agent by calling 1-855-277-4847, sending an email to email@example.com, or visiting the ChoiceCash Title Loans informational website! Get started with one of the most flexible lending options available for Florida residents today1!
When looking at a title loan, most lenders will have to check credit. However, due to the security of the loan, credit is actually not a huge factor when determining eligibility1. When looking at title loan options in Florida, check out ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart. These loans have the standard benefits of title loans, and so much more2!