Buying a house is a substantial financial endeavor. Make sure you go with the right lender who will help make your new house a home.
Yes, you can purchase a home with a cash loan, but that may not be in your best interest. There are other, more favorable, ways to get the money you need in order to buy the house of your dreams.
If you are going through the process of looking for and purchasing a home, first of all, congratulations! Buying a house is a big life event, and not an easy one at that. Finding the right house is a challenge, but paying for it can be even more of a challenge if you don’t know where to go for help.
Instead of applying for a cash loan as financial assistance to help you buy your house, consider getting a car title loan. To know why a car title loan might be a better option than a cash loan when you are trying to purchase a house, you need to really understand the difference between these two types of borrowing.
A cash loan can also be referred to as a payday loan. This type of borrowing typically consists of a short-term loan agreement with very high interest rates. The loan is usually expected to be paid off in its entirety by the borrowers next date of pay from their job, hence the name “payday loan.”
Alternatively, a car title loan is a way to use your qualifying vehicle title as collateral in order to borrow funds. You are using the money you have already put into your car to secure your loan, so you have already done a bulk of the work.
Why is a Car Title Loan Better Than a Cash Loan When Purchasing a Home?
When you take out a cash loan, you are hit with astronomical interest rates and a short loan period that could end up leaving you in the very pit of debt that you were trying to avoid in the first place.
When you get a car title loan with LoanMart you will enjoy competitive interest rates and we’ll give you a personal payment plan, so you can maintain your financial stability.1 Staying on top of your budget is always important, but it is particularly essential when you are a home owner. LoanMart can assist you so you can become the successful homeowner you’ve wanted to be!
LoanMart has Competitive Interest Rates – LoanMart can offer you competitive interest rates that are unique to your individual financial situation. You and your LoanMart car title loan agent can discuss the specifics of your loan together to determine the most agreeable interest rate for your lifestyle.
LoanMart has Convenient Loan Terms – LoanMart will also offer you the most convenient loan terms possible.1 We will even make a payment plan for you when you are approved for your car title loan. With terms ranging from 12-48 months, you won’t have to worry about scrambling to come up with a surmountable amount of money all at once to pay off your loan.
Go to the LoanMart homepage and fill out a quick information request, you can find out in about 5 minutes if you are approved!
How to Get a Car Title Loan to Purchase a Home
Now that you know why LoanMart is the best lender to borrow money from so you can buy a home, all you need to do is learn exactly HOW TO GET A LOANMART CAR TITLE LOAN. Our 3-step process is simple and efficient so you won’t have to wait around wondering if you are approved for your car title loan.
1. Click-Call-Visit – Submit your information one of several ways:
- Go online to our homepage and click the “APPLY NOW” link
- Try our convenient live-chat feature, also located on our homepage, to talk to a LoanMart representative right away
- Call us at 1-855-422-7412
- Text us at 1-818-315-8741
- Email us at email@example.com
- Stop by our licensed location to talk to a LoanMart representative in person
2. Get Approved – Upon approval, a LoanMart representative will contract you to discuss your free quote. They will also ask you for several documents and a few pictures of your car. The basic documentation you will need is:
- Government issued form of photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of insurance
- Title to your vehicle in your name
- Proof of income
3. Get YOUR MONEY1 – After we have received your documents, it is time to sign your LoanMart contract. LoanMart will also sign onto your vehicle title as a lien holder, but this is only during your loan period. Get your money and spend it how you like when you get a LoanMart car title loan!